- War : Kushed, "Ice" icrs
- Diplomacy : Twist3dAngel
- Membership : Gaurd 2000
1 Do what your R4+ asks of you.
2 Always have ready a Relocator Scroll and a Kingdom Migration Scroll. Save ALL your Guild Coin until you do.
3 Ask for coords from the R4+ in charge of the hive location before moving to hive.
4 Ask for what you need, the guild can only help you if you ask.
When you need RSS, specify how much you need. When someone asks for RSS, give what you can ; it will come back many times over.
5 Be a Poor Target
Shelter your Leader at all times Spend and and otherwise keep your RSS low or your shield high, or send them to someone with a shield up. You can get kicked for regularly having your leader captured. Antiscout keeps the Riff-Raff away.
5 Help the Guild
Participate in Guildfest (minimum average 50 points per quest). Participate in Guild Showdown. Participate in KvK (minimum first tier of personal challenge). Concentrate fire with other members on Monster Hunts : Call out your hunts so that others can join in, help finish, and prevent other guilds from stealing them.
- Hard Perimeter : Continuous perimeter formed by members of a single guild where members are as close to each other as they can be, minimum of 20 castles, exceptions must be agreed upon.
- Zone of Control (ZoC) : the area 4 tiles distance from a guild's Hard Perimeter.
- Active Hunt : Continous hunting of a single monster with a maximum
interruption of 1 minute (if you cannot kill it, don't hit it).
- EVERYTHING within each guild's ZoC belongs to that guild and shall NOT be taken by the other guild.
- Active Hunts shall be respected and left alone by the other guild. This does NOT apply to special monsters OUTSIDE a guild's ZoC.
- Tiles being occupied outside a ZoC shall be respected and left alone.
- If a member of a guild breaks this agreement, an R4+ from each guild will try to find with the other guild a reasonable way to make repairs
in order to preserve this agreement
- For [GUILD], the player to contact is [GUILD PLAYER].
- For MFG, any R4+ may be contacted.